The Greek manufacturer's Chromatic Modules are a welcome splash of color in Eurorack standard gray. Clear layout, well thought-out features paired with excellent sound make screwing an experience for all the senses.
Dystopia is a noise and crush module with 2 parallel usable 12dB low and high pass filters. The Bitcrusher has a control range from 1 second to 8kHz and enables precise dosage of the desired digital distortion. Clever solutions for the circuit design too: if an external signal is present, the internal noise generator is ignored and enables the separate use of the crush or filter unit. The digital noise is great to use as a random gate.
- Noise generator, bit crusher filter
- 3U Eurorack module
- Noise generator (white, white to pink, white to blue, scatter, digital, pitch)
- Bitcrusher 1sec up to 8kHz
- Parallel double filter (12dB LP / HP)
- Internal noise bypass for an external signal
- 4 faders for effect control
- 3 rotary controls for level adjustment
- 4 LEDs for level control
- 3.5 mm jack sockets
- Power consumption: 56mA @ + 12V, 67mA @ -12V
- Dimensions: 35mm depth, 10 TE / HP width
|Stromaufnahme||+12V: 56mA, -12V: 67mA|