DIY kit version of the Muxlicer Eurorack module.
Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed to add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided into three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator, and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with a high “function to HP ratio” philosophy, to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
- Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or vice versa.
- Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
- Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
- Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
- Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
- Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
Designed and assembled in Barcelona.
|power consumption||+12V: 45mA, -12V: 5mA|